Published January 22, 2019
Current University at Buffalo students can begin the 2019-2020 housing application process on January 22 by submitting their $300 housing deposit at buffalo.edu/campusliving.
A deposit serves as an initial pre-payment toward fall housing charges. It also guarantees the opportunity to select 2019-2020 on-campus housing. Students in eligible locations will also be able to renew their current space when making this deposit.
Campus Living offers a number of web-based and interactive features to assist students with the on-campus housing application process:
• Where Can I Live? - A drop-down menu (based on high school graduation date) to view eligible housing options.
• 360° View - 360° images of UB residence hall and apartment room types. Available for viewing on PC, smartphone or virtual reality headset.
• Apply for Housing Tutorial - Step-by-step instructions on how to deposit and apply for on-campus housing at UB.
• Live Chat – Chat with Campus Living staff via our live chat function at our website homepage.
The deadline for current students to deposit is February 15.
Bonus: Current students who submit their UB on-campus housing deposit at buffalo.edu/campusliving will be automatically entered for the "Ultimate Dining Experience" - A full custom-catered residential dining experience for eight people courtesy of UB Campus Living and UB Campus Dining and Shops.
Additional questions? Contact the Campus Living Office toll-free at (866) 285-8806 or at (716) 645-2171.
* Note: Some web features will not be available until 1/22.