Explore Costa Rica and all it's biodiversity on this week long excursion
Embark on a journey of learning and discovery to explore the lush forests and stunning waterfalls, exotic wildlife and endless coastlines as we discover the treasures that await us in Costa Rica. From the primary and secondary rainforest of the country’s lush Caribbean lowlands, to the volcanic landscapes and nearby hot springs of Arenal Volcano, to beaches, wetlands, and tropical dry forest in the Guanacaste region, you’ll have the opportunity to explore a variety of its ecosystems and habitats with their high density of biodiversity.
The trip includes:
· Round-trip international air
· 8 breakfasts, 6 dinners
· A cooking demonstration featuring local ingredients
· Learn about the history of coffee in Costa Rica during your visit to a coffee plantation
· The choice of either climbing high into the trees for your choice of a “Hanging Bridges” tour or Zip Lining in the cloud forest.
· Uncover the importance of conservation in Costa Rica during a visit to a tree nursery.
· Discover the charming town of Zarcero and its whimsical topiary garden.
· Spot indigenous wildlife while on a riverboat cruise.
When: November 3-11, 2021
Cost: $2,599 per person, includes roundtrip international air
You can contact tour operator Orbridge with questions.