Request a transcript

Your academic transcript is comprised of all credit-bearing coursework you attempted or completed at UB as well as any degree(s) conferred.

Were you enrolled at UB after January 2011?

Request your transcript through the HUB Student Center. If you need additional documentation (AMCAS, PharmCAS, medical or law school application forms) submitted with your transcript, email those forms to

Were you enrolled at UB before January 2011?

If you graduated from an undergraduate or graduate program or the School of Pharmacy, use this transcript request form. Forms may be faxed, mailed or dropped off at the UB Student Response Center, 232 Capen Hall on North (Amherst) Campus.

If you graduated from the School of Dental Medicine, Law School or the School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, you must order your transcript from your school:

Visit the Office of the Registrar’s website for more details on ordering your transcript and office hours, or call them at 716-645-5698.