Academic Course Contract Requests

On this page:

Requests to use or rent university space usually go along with Academic Course Contract Requests, which are used when an academic department enters into an agreement with a non-UB entity to administer an academic course on university premises.


  1. When an academic department decides to contract with a non-UB entity to administer a particular academic course on university premises, the requesting academic department completes the Request for Contract Course Approval, including obtaining the required department approvals. Each Request for Contract Course Approval must be specific to one course and include the start and end date.
  2. The requesting department forwards the completed Request for Contract Course Approval to Procurement Services for execution.
  3. Procurement Services forwards a copy of the Request for Contract Course Approval to the non-UB entity, requesting department, Real Estate and Property Management, and Financial Management and retains a copy as the office of record.

Contact an Expert

Marie Colella

Director of Contracts

Purchasing and Contract Services

Phone: 716-645-4564


Related Downloads, Policies and Links

Webpage Feedback

Notice a Technical Problem With This Webpage?

(We'd like to respond to you.)