Register your state Citibank Visa PCard so that you can print your monthly statements online at the Citibank Commercial Cards site.
Prior to accessing the self-registration link, have the following information available:
Click to enlarge the screen images in these instructions.
1. From your browser, go to https://home.cards.citidirect.com
2. On the login screen, locate First Time Users in the lower right corner
3. Click Self registration for Cardholders
5. Enter account information exactly as it appears on your statement. The account information marked with an asterisk identifies required fields.
6. Click Continue to proceed, Cancel if you need to return to previous screen or Clear if you need to edit the information entered
Your username is locked after 90 days of inactivity.
A new password cannot be the same as any of the last three (3) passwords.
Create a unique username:
- Username is not case-sensitive
- Use 7 to 50 alphanumeric characters (no special characters)
Password is case-sensitive and must include at
- One upper case alpha character
- One lower case alpha character
- Can use special characters and spaces
- No one identical character consecutively
8. Click Continue to proceed, Cancel to return to the previous screen or Clear to edit the information entered.
9. Review and confirm your registration information.
10. Click OK to complete your first login and set up your challenge questions as part of Citi’s dual authentication security procedures.
11. Click Save to complete your challenge question setup and access the CitiManager® Cardholder home screen.
224 Crofts Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260-7013
1. Citibank: 800-248-4553
2. PCard Administrator: 716-645-4533