Travel Advance Request for Research Foundation (RF)

Request a travel advance if your UB travel is RF funded and travel expenses have already been paid. Receipts for expenses and the agenda or outline of travel must accompany this request.

Mobile Users

For the best experience in completing this form use a non-mobile device.

Using Firefox with PDF forms?

Make Adobe Acrobat the reader.

Completing the PDF Form

  1. Read through all pages of the document to find specific instructions if any
  2. Enter requested information into the form
  3. Print the form
  4. Get required signatures
  5. Scan a copy of the signed form for your records
  6. Send the original, completed, signed form to:         

Travel Services
208 Crofts Hall
North Campus

Requests must be received in the Travel Office at least ten business days prior to the departure date.

Direct Deposit

Reimbursements with RF funds for RF-funded employees are either direct-deposited if an ACH form has been submitted or mailed to their address in their payroll file. All other employee or individual reimbursements are either direct deposited if ACH form has been submitted or mailed to the address provided on the travel voucher. To be enrolled in direct deposit for your reimbursements, please contact Meg Mitchell for an ACH Payment Enrollment Form; it is not associated with a payroll account.

Need Help Completing the Form?

Send email, phone or submit a question

Meg Mitchell

Meg Mitchell


Travel, Financial Management

Phone: 716-645-4535


(We'd like to respond to you.)

Form Facts

Form Type: Downloadable, PDF document

Requirements: Adobe Reader

Updated: 1/2010

Owner:  Procurement Services