Hiking, skiing, water sports and more: Western New York’s
outdoor scene offers you an array of opportunities to
be active year-round.
Spring, summer and fall offer mild weather perfect for outdoor
- Boating and fishing. Located on Lake Erie at the beginning of
the Niagara River, Buffalo is a mecca for anglers and boaters.
- Canoeing, kayaking and sailing.
- Golfing. Tee up at top-rated courses, here and just across the
- Walking, running, hiking and biking. Get fit and enjoy the
scenery in historic city
parks, on multipurpose suburban paths and at the dazzling Niagara
Gorge. Many state
and provincial parks
are within a short drive.
- Camping. Pitch your tent at any number of private, public or