Our Dissertation Retreats, co-sponsored by The Graduate School,
help you to make bursts of significant progress toward completion
of major projects.
Retreats are not instructional workshops. Rather, they
• An intensive writing environment
• A quiet, comfortable writing space
• Accountability with peer support
• Productive dialogue about writing processes
• Light refreshments
A minimum of four dissertation retreats are held each year:
• Fall Semester, Finals Week
• Spring Semester, Week before classes
• Spring Break
• Summer (may be longer or multiple retreats in Summer)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information or to register for a retreat.