Owner David Beaton & UB's John Lambert celebrate with Sun.
UB Student Wins Big at Tim Hortons
By simply rolling up the rim of his Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop cup, Zheming Sun of Amherst, New York, won a $5,000 Visa prepaid card in this year's RRRoll up the Rim to Win® contest at Tim Hortons (1950 Sweethome Rd.).
Since mid-February, Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop guests have been rolling up the rims on their hot beverage cups in hopes of winning any one of the $57 million in prizes. During the contest, guests who purchased a medium, large or extra-large hot beverage at Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop, had a chance to win one of 40 new cars, 100 $5,000 Visa prepaid cards, 25,000 $100 Tim Cards, 10 additional new cars on the RRRoll Up the Rim to Win Bonus Roll and millions of coffee and food prizes.
Opening Weekend, UB's kick-off to Fall into UB is August 21-24. It is a month of activities to celebrate the new academic year.
Family Weekend takes place from September 19 - 21, 2014! The weekend features activities to help families experience college life at UB.
- Mash Urgent Care Services: PDF (233KB)
- Greiner Hall and UB-Kaleida Health building win awards for America's best buildings of the year: Online
- Holidays for Soldiers Program at UB: PDF (221KB)
- Annual Veterans Day Celebration: PDF (197KB)
- New Veteran's Lounge: PDF (186KB)
- Veteran Student Services: PDF (166KB) | Word (43KB)
- Annual Flu Clinics: PDF (182KB) | Word (84KB)