It's On Us Campaign
It's On Us is a cultural movement aimed at fundamentally shifting the way we think about sexual assault. The solution begins with us. It's a declaration that sexual assault is not only a crime committed by a perpetrator against a victim, but a societal problem in which all of us have a role to play. We are reframing sexual assault in a way that inspires everyone to see it as their responsibility to do something, big or small, to prevent it. We are asking everyone to create an environment, be it a dorm room, a party, a club or a sports team, or the greater college campus, where sexual assault is unacceptable and survivors are supported.
Take the Pledge at itsonus.org .
- Mash Urgent Care Services: PDF (233KB)
- Greiner Hall and UB-Kaleida Health building win awards for America's best buildings of the year: Online
- Holidays for Soldiers Program at UB: PDF (221KB)
- Annual Veterans Day Celebration: PDF (197KB)
- New Veteran's Lounge: PDF (186KB)
- Veteran Student Services: PDF (166KB) | Word (43KB)
- Annual Flu Clinics: PDF (182KB) | Word (84KB)