Working @ UB
Voting faculty meeting postponed
The annual meeting of the voting faculty, scheduled to take place Nov. 6, has been postponed until the spring semester.
The Faculty Senate still will hold its monthly meeting on Nov. 6 at at 3 p.m. in the Center for Tomorrow, North Campus.
All members of the UB faculty are invited to attend.
OT&D offers classes
Organizational Training and Development is offering a variety of free career and personal development classes, as well as software and computer classes, through the end of the year.
The classes being offered during November and December are designed to help UB faculty and staff improve their communication skills, increase their productivity, build relationships and influence others, and improve supervisory and management skills.
Software and computer classes cover Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Access, Excel, Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and Word.
Click here for the full list of courses, dates and times.
To register, visit the Human Resources website.
More Working @ UB
- Time to change health insurance; Donate vacation time to Sandy victims
- Mentors sought for international students
- Change in Outlook web access; Holiday closures; Have lunch at Crossroads; Donate vacation days
- Flex account deadline extended; Networking session set; Join the Polar Plunge
- Beakers 'n Beer; Great American Smokeout