Word of Mouth
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving season?
Scroll down to “post a comment” and tell us what you’re thankful for.
I am thankful for my entire family, especially my three beautiful and talented girls, my remarkable husband and terrific son-in-law. We have good health and we are surrounded by a loving extended family. I couldn’t ask for anything more this Thanksgiving. I am extremely blessed.
Capital Planning Group
- I have so much to be thankful for this season. I’m most thankful for being blessed with a loving family, loyal friends and the perspective to appreciate each moment I get to share with them. I’m also extremely thankful to the thousands of men, women (and their families) currently serving in our military, selflessly protecting our freedom and great way of life!
Chief Marketing Officer
School of Dental Medicine
- Thanksgiving always reminds me that I am thankful for my family. Family members inspire me, bewilder me at times, and support me absolutely. I am thankful to be raising children in Buffalo, where family life is valued and facilitated by a casual, kid-friendly culture. I am also thankful that my family can take advantage of the many opportunities UB provides for children to grow and expand their world, including preschool education and child care, academic and sports camps, concerts and dance at the CFA, swimming lessons, Division I athletic competition and special events like July 4th fireworks and the Moon Festival.
UB Law School
More Word of Mouth
- What's one New Year's resolution you were able to stick with?
- What’s the best and the worst of the holiday season?
- Today marks the 10th anniversary of the release of Apple’s iPod. How has this device changed the way you, or others, listen to music?
- What's your favorite scary movie or book?
- How do you prepare for a Buffalo winter?