Word of Mouth
As Halloween approaches, what is your favorite scary movie or book and why?
Scroll down to “post a comment” and tell us you’re favorite scary movie or book.
I would say my favorite scary movie is definitely “Saw.” I made it through the first two movies and had to shut it off and forgo watching the remaining two or three movies in the series. At that point, I was trying to minimize any future nightmares that would occur in the middle of the night. It was too late; my strategy did not really work.
Clinical Associate Professor of Architecture
School of Architecture and Planning
- I would have to say the scary movie that really made an impact was “Night of the Living Dead” (black-and-white version), especially the scene where the zombies are breaking into the house. I saw this as a teenager, and I had to sleep with the light on for several nights!
Director of Organizational Development and Training
University Life and Services
- “Evil Dead: The Musical” is one of my favorite shows. It’s a musical theater version of the “Evil Dead” movie. It’s campy, it’s fun and there’s plenty of fake blood splatter. The show played in Toronto at one time and at the Alt Theatre last year. “There’s a cabin in the woods, oh yeah
Director of Finance
Center for the Arts
More Word of Mouth
- What's one New Year's resolution you were able to stick with?
- What’s the best and the worst of the holiday season?
- What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving season?
- Today marks the 10th anniversary of the release of Apple’s iPod. How has this device changed the way you, or others, listen to music?
- How do you prepare for a Buffalo winter?