Word of Mouth
Where’s a good place to grab lunch on or near campus?
Scroll down to “post a comment” and tell us your favorite lunch spot.
I really like the Korean restaurant in The Commons for a quick lunch. They have great veggie rolls for under $4, and if you want to go off campus, but not far, for a really good lunch, I love The Falafel Bar on Sheridan.
Department of African and African American Studies
- I’ve become a fan of Red Pepper Chinese-Vietnamese Restaurant on Maple near Niagara Falls Boulevard. You can’t beat the lunch specials for price, quantity and taste. The eggplant and pork dish is superb.
Asian Studies Program
- A great place to grab lunch near campus is Brodo on Main Street in Snyder. If you dare leave campus and give up your parking spot, that is! The soups are amazing and always different, as is all of their food.
- I like to lunch at Natalie’s on Millersport Highway. It is close to both the North and South campuses and is a great place to meet colleagues.
Wellness & Work/Life Balance
More Word of Mouth
- What's one New Year's resolution you were able to stick with?
- What’s the best and the worst of the holiday season?
- What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving season?
- Today marks the 10th anniversary of the release of Apple’s iPod. How has this device changed the way you, or others, listen to music?
- What's your favorite scary movie or book?