After you make changes to your code in the UBVCS, you must "rebuild" your pod (container) before your changes will be public.
Operating System: Any
Applies To: Faculty or Staff using WebApps
Last Reviewed: May 25, 2017
Update your code or files in the UB Version Control System by your preferred method (command line, Git client, or Web interface).
1. Log into https://webapps.buffalo.edu/ with your UBITName and password.
2. Click on your project, then on the left menu click Builds > Builds.
3. Click on your website project name
4. Click Start Build. Wait a few minutes for the build to finish.
5. After building, the Status should say