To check how much disk space is available to you for your Wings
Web space log into wingsadm.acsu.buffalo.edu. Once logged
in, enter the command: "/usr/ucb/quota -v".
Disk quotas for testuser (uid 000000):
limit timeleft files
quota limit timeleft
wings/info/www 100320 700000
229 2500 2600
- Filesystem is the root directory this quota applies
- Usage is the amount of space in KBytes you are currently
- Quota is the amount of space in KBytes you are
- Limit is the actual amount of space in KBytes before you
are no longer able to write to disk.
- Timeleft is the time until your account expires if it is
a temporary account.
- Files is the total number of files you currently
- Quota is the total number of files you are
- Limit is the actual number of files before your are no
longer able to write to disk.
* Note the values displayed for: /wings/info/www