The UB Stream home page displays thumbnails of featured media along with recently added and frequently played clips. The left side of the screen organizes media by categories, subcategories and contributors. Select these to narrow the media displayed for you. Below are links to external sites that have been selected by the UB Stream Support team.
The menu bar at the top of the page provides access to the main features.
- The Home button returns you to the main page from any point.
- The Gear button provides access to the Content Manager and Notifications area.
- The Upload button is present if you can upload media. Clicking it takes you to the upload wizard where you can upload a file or record a clip using a webcam.
- The Live Now! button takes you to any live channels that are available. If a live stream is currently taking place and you have access to it, the button changes to say On Air. If no channels are available, the option is not present.
- Help offers guidelines for using the system linked to the UBIT website.
- My Account is a drop-down list containing several options for managing your media, updating your account, and managing playlists.
- The Search box allows you to search for items based on media title, description, tags, contributor, chapter, playlist, or keyword.