The UB Stream home page displays thumbnails of featured media
along with recently added and frequently played clips. The left
side of the screen organizes media by categories, subcategories and
contributors. Select these to narrow the media displayed for you.
Below are links to external sites that have been selected by the UB
Stream Support team.
The menu bar at the top of the page provides access to the main
- The Home button returns you to the main page from any
- The Gear button provides access to the Content Manager
and Notifications area.
- The Upload button is present if you can upload media.
Clicking it takes you to the upload wizard where you can upload a
file or record a clip using a webcam.
- The Live Now! button takes you to any live channels that
are available. If a live stream is currently taking place and you
have access to it, the button changes to say On Air. If no
channels are available, the option is not present.
- Help offers guidelines for using the system linked to
the UBIT website.
- My Account is a drop-down list containing several
options for managing your media, updating your account, and
- The Search box allows you to search for items based on
media title, description, tags, contributor, chapter, playlist, or