You will only need to do these steps once to set up UBlearns
access to respondus. (Note: You won't be publishing anything to
UBlearns with the below steps)
- click Open, highlight Respondus Introduction and
- Click the Preview & Publish tab, then Publish to
Blackboard in the left side navigation.
- Select Publish Wizard icon.
- Type of Publish - Select Publish to single course
- Select add new server from the drop-down menu.
- Select Yes, check for preconfigured server settings then
- Select UBlearns Production v9 from the drop-down box and
- Complete field to describe this Blackboard Server (example
- Enter your login information (UBIT username and password).
- Select Save username and password if your computer is
- Select Run connection test.
- Select Next.
- Select Finish to close the wizard after new server
settings have been added or updated.
- Click Cancel
Note: If you receive a message about saving Respondus
Introduction you can click No