Complete these steps once to configure the Publish to Blackboard Wizard:
- Click the Preview & Publish tab, then Publish to Blackboard in the left side navigation.
- Select Publish Wizard icon.
- Type of Publish - Select Publish to single course option.
- Select add new server option from the Blackboard Server: drop-down menu.
- Select Yes, check for preconfigured server settings then Next.
- Select UBlearns Production v9 from the drop-down box and click OK
- Enter a name to describe this Blackboard Server (example UBlearns)
- Select Run connection test.
- Select Next.
- Select Finish to close the wizard after new server settings have been added or updated.
- Click Cancel
Note: If you encounter issues with authentication, try starting Internet Explorer, (not Edge, Firefox or Chrome) and just let it sit in the background. Then start Respondus 4.0 to publish or retrieve