Provides an up-to-date report of student participation, progress and grades.
The Performance Dashboard tool provides a window into all types of user activity in a Course. All users enrolled in the Course are listed with pertinent information about that user’s progress and activity in the Course.
The Performance Dashboard is accessed through the Evaluation area of the Control Panel and shows the following information:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Last Course Access
- Days Since Last Course Access
- Review Status - Only displayed if this tool is enabled. Displays how many items have been reviewed; a detailed view of items may be opened in a new window.
- Adaptive Release - Only displayed if this tool is enabled. An overview of the Student path may be opened in a new window.
- Discussion Board - Only displayed if this tool is enabled. Provides links to the Discussion Board comments.
- Customize Retention Center - Shows the number of warnings and the number of total rules that may trigger a warning. Clicking on the data in this column will open the Early Warning System. The Early Warning System column will only display if the tool is turned on in the Course.
- View Grades - Only displayed if the Grade Center is enabled. Provides links to the Grade Center: User grade List page for that user.
Users can click the Print icon to open the page in a new window in a printer-friendly format. All applicable columns may be sorted.