Provides an up-to-date report of student participation, progress
The Performance Dashboard tool provides a window into all types
of user activity in a Course. All users enrolled in the Course are
listed with pertinent information about that user’s progress
and activity in the Course.
The Performance Dashboard is accessed through the Evaluation
area of the Control Panel and shows the following information:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Last Course Access
- Days Since Last Course Access
- Review Status - Only displayed if this tool is enabled.
Displays how many items have been reviewed; a detailed view of
items may be opened in a new window.
- Adaptive Release - Only displayed if this tool is
enabled. An overview of the Student path may be opened in a new
- Discussion Board - Only displayed if this tool is
enabled. Provides links to the Discussion Board comments.
- Early Warning System - Shows the number of warnings and
the number of total rules that may trigger a warning. Clicking on
the data in this column will open the Early Warning System. The
Early Warning System column will only display if the tool is turned
on in the Course.
- View Grades - Only displayed if the Grade Center
is enabled. Provides links to the Grade Center: User grade List
page for that user.
Users can click Print to open the page in a new window in
a printer-friendly format. All applicable columns may be