Operating System: All
Applies To: UB faculty and staff
Last Updated: September 5, 2018
Panopto videos embedded in UBlearns courses require properly set permissions in order for students to view them. Eliminate any possibility that you will have to grant permission to individual students by turning on permissions for all students.
1. If you have not done so, provision Panopto content in your UBlearns course:
2. Add one or more subfolders under your My Folder in Panopto.
3. Move or upload the videos you want to embed into these folders.
4. Change the share permissions on a folder (or an individual file) to give students access:
5. Under Who has access, click the down arrow.
We suggest choosing one of the following: