The Panopto Recorder application allows you to easily create content. Once installed, it can be launched from your desktop or from your browser at ub.hosted.panopto.com.
Operating System: Windows 7 and above
Applies To: UB faculty and staff. Student recording is limited to Assignments Folder only.
Last Updated: March 29, 2018
1. Sign in to Panopto and click Download Panopto in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Select your Installer based on your operating system.
3. Select Save File for the Opening panoptorecorder.exe dialog box.
4. Open panoptorecorder.exe from downloads. You must have administrative access to your computer to install this application.
5. Select Run for Panopto setup.
6. Click Next for the destination location.
7. Click Install for Ready to install Panopto.
8. You will receive a message once installation is complete.
9. When you launch the application you will be prompted for the Panopto server address, enter ub.hosted.panopto.com.