The Panopto Recorder application allows you to easily create content. Once installed, it can be launched from your desktop or from your browser at ub.hosted.panopto.com.
Operating System: Mac OSX versions 10.9.x and above
Applies To: UB faculty and staff. Student recording is limited to Assignments Folder only.
Last Updated: March 29, 2018
1. Sign in to Panopto and click Download Panopto in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Select your Installer based on your operating system.
3. Select Save File for the Opening ub.hosted.panopto_panoptoformac.pkg dialog box.
4. Open ub.hosted.panopto_panoptoformac.pkg from downloads.
5. The Install Panopto Recorder will automatically begin the installation.
6. Click Continue.
7. Click Install.
8. You will receive a message that installation is complete.
9. When you launch the application you will be prompted for the Panopto server address, enter ub.hosted.panopto.com.