The Turning Account website provides students the ability to purchase a Turning Account license, register response devices, view license information and manage their Turning Account.
All students are required to create a Turning Account, redeem or purchase a license code and register a response device to be credited for participation in class.
1. Log in to UBlearns at: https://ublearns.buffalo.edu/
2. Click the Courses tab and select a course
3. Click Tools and select the Turning Account Registration Link. You will be taken to the Turning Account registration Web site.
4. Enter your school e-mail and click Create Account
5. Check your e-mail and click the link to verify your Turning Account
6. Choose I am a Participant
7. Enter your First and Last Name
8. Check the box to agree to the User Agreement
9. Select Next
10. Create and verify a password
11. Select Next
12. Click Finish
13. Select Licenses from the side navigation
15. Select Devices form the side navigation
16. Select Add
17. Enter Device ID. The Device ID is located on the back of your clicker below the barcode.
18. Select Save
19. Select Sign Out
· If you are using ResponseWare, your ResponseWare Device ID is automatically added to your Turning Account.
· If you did not receive the verification email, click the Resend Verification button in Turning Account
A Turning Account license is required for responses from response devices or ResponseWare to be tracked and used inTurningPoint Cloud and UBlearns. The Turning Account license also includes a ResponseWare license.
If your instructor requires the use of a ResponseCard (clicker) in class, you must add the device to your Turning Account in order to receive credit in class. Up to five (5) devices may be added to your account.
Response devices should only be removed from your Turning Account if you no longer have access to the device. If you remove a device, the device is no longer associated to you in any future sessions.