Once your clicker is setup, you can start answering questions
All classrooms have a different channel that must be entered
into your clicker to propely respond.
- Press the clicker's MENU button.
- Use the down arrow key (Yes) to select Change
Channel from the menu list.
- Press Enter. The current channel will be displayed.
- If the channel is correct, press Enter.
- If you need to change the channel, enter the new number on the
keypad, then press Enter.
- If you selected a channel in range, the display will show that
the channel was changed and a receiver found.
- If there was a problem finding that channel in range, the
display will show that no receiver was found on that channel within
range of your clicker.
In order to use your clicker to input an answer, polling must be
open on the presentation slide. The status bar at the top of the
presentation will reflect when polling is open (a green box will
appear with the words Polling Open), and when it is closed (a red
box will appear with the words Polling Closed). Press the key that
corresponds to your answer on the slide when polling is open.
A check mark is displayed on your device along with your answer
if your answer was received properly.
- You may change your answer as long as polling remains open by
pressing an alternate answer.
- Once polling closes you may not change your answer. Not
accepting answers will be displayed on your device.