This acceptance form is valid for the Microsoft software
products you intend to download, which shall be referred to
collectively herein as the “Software”. Software is made
available to you because The State University of New York at
Buffalo (UB) has purchased license coverage for the Software
through its Microsoft Campus Subscription Enrollment effective
October 1, 2010. UB is ordering the right for you to use the
Software for Work-related purposes at home under its
Microsoft Campus Subscription Enrollment. You are not licensed to
use the Software at home for personal purposes. You do not own the
license, rather you are authorized to use the Software pursuant to
the terms and conditions of the licensing agreement. You will be
required to remove the Software from your home machine immediately
if UB decides to no longer participate, or earlier if your UB
employment ends. Please note that non-knowledge workers such as
maintenance, groundskeepers, cafeteria and mailroom, etc. are
ineligible for Work at Home rights if they were not included in the
Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) employee calculation for UB.
You will adhere to the following policies:
- Read and abide by the license agreement(s) associated with this
Software. Understand that Microsoft provides no technical support
in association with your work-at-home use.
- Understand the minimum specifications to run the Software are
listed at Microsoft's Website.
- Remove the Software from your home machine immediately upon the
earlier of (a) expiration of the licensed period specified above or
(b) the end of your employment with UB.
- Understand that you are not licensed to use the Software for
By clicking on the button below and proceeding with your
download, you are acknowledging acceptance of the terms and
conditions of the Microsoft Work at Home Agreement listed
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT PROCEED WITH
YOUR DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION.
- By downloading the software, you confirm you have read
the Terms and Conditions and agree to and acknowledge the
terms of the license agreement and terms and conditions.
- You understand that sharing the software with others is an
- This software cannot be downloaded and stored in a shared file
- This software is licensed for work-related purposes.