Learn how to configure your Macintosh computer to use iprint anywhere.
iprint anywhere is not compatible with iOS devices.
You must configure your computer to use iprint anywhere. Your
print job must be released at a Print Release or pay station before it will
Configure from either ResNet or a UB Secure wireless connection
on campus. Off campus, use Cisco AnyConnect before using iprint
You must update to Mac OS 10.7.4 (Lion) or 10.8 (Mountain Lion) to use iprint anywhere.
1. Open System Preferences.
2. In the Hardware section click Print
& Fax (Print & Scan in 10.8)
3. Click the + (plus) button below the printer list in the Printers area on the left hand side of the window.
4. The Add Printer dialog box opens. Ctrl-click on the Toolbar area near the top of the window, to the right of the icons, and select Customize Toolbar... from the drop-down menu.
5. Click, then drag and drop the Advanced button icon into the Toolbar area. Click Done. The Advanced button is now on the toolbar.
6. Click the Advanced button. Enter the following:
7. Click Add.
8. If you see an Installable Options or Setting up dialog box, select Duplex Printing Unit and click Continue.
9. The printer will appear in your printer list.
1. Print from your application as you would whenever you print, using the iprint anywhere site printer you created.
2. The print job will enter the Mac OS queue, and the print queue icon will pop up on the Taskbar.
3. Double-click the print queue icon, highlight your print job and click Resume.
4. Enter the following:
5. Click OK.