University at Buffalo - The State University of New York
Skip to Content

How can I change the name associated with my VoIP phone?

To request changes to your telephone information, including the name associated wtih the phone, please complete an online request using the form below.

  1. For Request Type, select Existing Number.
  2. Enter the telephone number in the submenu field that appears.
  3. For Building and Room Number, select the building and room number where the phone is located.
  4. For Phone Display Name Change, select Yes.
  5. Enter the former name and new name in the submenu fields that appear.
  6. Save and Submit the request.

Still need help?

Don't know your UBITName or password? Call 716-645-3542, visit one of our two walk-in locations, or send a message.

(xxx) xxx-xxxx
Use your email, if known