Yes. There are 5 voicemail greeting options that can be accessed
and selected through the Messages button on a VoIP phone. Read more
for Greeting Options.
- Standard (for use during business hours)
- Closed (for use after hours)
- Alternative (for use when on vacation or away)
- Busy (for use when busy or on the phone)
- Internal (for use when the caller is internal)
To access the Greeting Options, press the Messages buttons on
your phone, enter your password, followed by #, then press 4 to
access Setup Options. Press option 1 to access Greeting Options.
Follow the system prompts to select, record, turn on greetings, and
edit other greetings.