Reaching Others University at Buffalo - The State University of New York
Skip to Content

I don't know my UB Person Number.

Your Person Number is printed on your UB Card. It is also sent to students as part of your UB Information. If you are a new student and lose or misplace it:

  • Undergraduate (Non-International):
    1. Contact Undergraduate Admissions (1-888-UB-ADMIT)
    2. Give them your name and UBITName.
    3. Your Person Number will be sent to your email address.
  • Graduate students (Non-International):
  • International Students:
    • You receive your person number at Orientation. You cannot receive your person number before you arrive at UB and attend the International Orientation session.

Did This Page Answer Your Question?

Email, UBITName or phone number