Connect from your office computer or a laptop you take home. IT Staff set up your computer for you.
Your system administrator will install Cisco AnyConnect VPN
client software on your UB-owned computer once you complete the
Handling Data Safely training and receive pre-authorization for
administrative access to HUB from the HUB Leads.
The fob displays a 6-digit tokencode that changes every 60 seconds, represented by two indicators:
1. Select Start > All Programs > Cisco > Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client > Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client.
2. The first time you connect, you must enter adminvpn.buffalo.edu in the Connect to field. Click Select
3. From the Group drop-down menu, select one of the following:
4. If you already set a PIN for
your fob, skip to step 5, below. Otherwise, if it is
your first time connecting, enter the following (Note: For
Mac clients, you will only be prompted with "Answer;" answer in
order shown below.):
5. Enter the following:
6. Click Connect. You are now connected.