Connect from your office computer or a laptop you take home. IT
Staff set up your computer for you.
Your system administrator will install Cisco AnyConnect VPN
software and a software token on your UB-owned computer once you
complete the Handling Data Safely training and receive
authorization for administrative access to HUB.
1. Launch AnyConnect (Start
> All Programs > Cisco > Cisco AnyConnect
Secure Mobility Client > Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility
2. Launch RSA SecurID Token
(Start > All Programs > Cisco >
RSA SecurID Token).
3. In the AnyConnect window, enter
adminvpn.buffalo.edu in the Connect to field and click
4. In the RSA SecurID window, enter
your software token PIN and press the Enter key.
5. The Passcode will appear in the
RSA SecurID window. Click Copy.
6. In the AnyConnect window:
- In the Group dropdown select Admin if you are connecting
from on campus.
- In the Group dropdown select Admin-OffCampus if you are
connecting from off campus.
- Enter your UBITName in the Username field.
- Click in the Passcode field. Right-click, then select
8. When you successfully log in, the
login screen disappears. To confirm you are connected to the VPN,
re-launch Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client and verify that
VPN session established to adminvpn.buffalo.edu appears at
the bottom of the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client