Connect from your office computer or a laptop you take home. IT Staff set up your computer for you.
Your system administrator will install Cisco AnyConnect VPN software and a software token on your UB-owned computer once you complete the Handling Data Safely training and receive authorization for administrative access to HUB.
1. Launch AnyConnect VPN (Start > All Programs > Cisco > Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client > Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client).
2. Launch RSA SecurID Token (Start > All Programs > Cisco > RSA SecurID Token).
3. In the AnyConnect VPN window, enter adminvpn.buffalo.edu in the Connect to field and click Select.
4. In the RSA SecurID window, enter your software token PIN and press the Enter key.
5. The Passcode will appear in the
RSA SecurID window. Click Copy.
6. In the AnyConnect VPN window, click the Connection tab.
7. Click Connect.
8. When you successfully log in, the login screen disappears. To confirm you are connected to the VPN, re-launch Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client and verify that VPN session established to adminvpn.buffalo.edu appears at the bottom of the Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client window.