RSA Software Tokens and Fobs (Hardware Tokens) feature a secure PIN as part of two-factor authentication. If you forget your PIN, you may reset it yourself.
Read all instructions before clicking the Reset Your RSA
5. Click the Report a problem with
your token link for the token whose PIN you are resetting,
scrolling down if necessary.
6. Select I forgot my PIN, then click OK.
7. Create a new, secure PIN that you can remember:
8. Enter the same PIN in the Confirm New PIN field. Click OK.
9. A green box reflects when you successfully change your SecurID PIN.
10. Run a test in the Test your token box.
11. A confirmation message appears in a
green box if you are successful.