You need to install the Remote Desktop Connection in order to
set your PIN and connect to Admin VWS.
- Browse to Microsoft Office
Downloads for Mac (link opens in a new window).
- In the left-hand column near the bottom, click the Remote
Desktop product category.
- In the center column, click on the link for the recommended
version: Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Client for
- Click the Download Now! button.
- You are redirected to the Microsoft Download Center. Click
the orange DOWNLOAD button.
- A window pops up. Click Save File.
- The file is downloaded. Double-click the highlighted file in
your browser's Downloads window.
- A window pops up showing the RDC (Remote Desktop Client)
Installer file you just downloaded. Double click on the "package"
- The Microsoft RDC for Mac Installer begins. Click Continue,
and follow all instructions.
The application is now installed. Next, identify any printers
or drives you want to use.