Configure your device to connect to UB Secure Wi-Fi
automatically whenever you're on campus.
UB Secure is the recommended access choice for connecting to UB's Wi-Fi campus network. Your UBITName and password and all data transmitted from your device to the wireless access point (the campus network) are encrypted.
To use UB Secure WiFiSetup, your device must have one of the
listed operating systems. If not, configure
your device manually.
1. Determine your location:
2. The wizard (XpressConnect) will launch automatically. You will need to give permission to allow the file to run by selecting the box that you accept the terms, then clicking start. If it does not launch, manually download the file using the load XpressConnect manually link.
3. Follow the on-screen directions. When prompted, enter
your UBITName and UBITName password.
4. If necessary, install any required certificates.
5. When the connection is successful you will see a
successfully connected message:
6. Whenever you are on campus with your device, it will
automatically connect to UB Secure Wi-Fi.
Try following manual setup instructions if your device didn't
connect using the wizard: