The Configuration Assistant Tool quickly configures devices of
UB faculty, staff and students to connect to eduroam when traveling
to other participating institutions.
You must run the Configuration Assistant Tool once on each device you intend to connect with, before you leave UB.
If you are visiting UB, you should not follow these directions
to configure eduroam. Use directions and downloads offered by your
Android devices can use eduroam, but must be manually
1. Using a Web browser, launch the configuration tool link.
2. Click Select another on the light blue ribbon near the top of the page.
3. Select SUNY Buffalo as your participating school.
4. Click the link that matches your device's operating system. Some browsers require clicking the mobileconfig file to launch.
5. For install directions, cick the i icon next to your
device's operating system download button. A pop-up window will
display directions for installing your download. Follow those
6. You're all configured. When you go to the participating
institution, select eduroam from the available Wi-Fi
networks to connect.