If you were unable to use the Configuration Assistant Tool and
need to configure your device manually for eduroam, follow these
This configuration is only for UB students, faculty and staff
who are connecting to eduroam at other schools.
- SSID (Network Name) is eduroam (note that this is
- Network Authentication type is WPA2
- Data Encryption method is AES.
- EAP Authentication Type is PEAP.
- Authentication Method is MS-CHAPv2.
- Username is your UBITName followed by
@ad.buffalo.edu (do NOT use buffalo.edu).
- Password is your UBITName password.
- Anonymous Identity should be left blank.
Can't connect? Contact the CIT Help Desk by calling 716-645-3542
or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.