Learn how to move your content to UBbox.
Operating Systems: Windows, Macintosh
Applies to: UB students, faculty and staff
Last Updated: June 13, 2018
Step 2: Add Your Files to UBbox
Launch your favorite browser and log into UBbox.
- To upload one or more files:
- With both your Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) and browser windows visible, select and drag files onto the UBbox file list. The area will turn gray, and an upload progress bar will appear.
- To upload entire folders (requires a "mapped" connection to UBfs if uploading UBfs):
- In your browser, click the blue Upload button and click Select Folders
- A window asking "Do you want to run this application?" will appear. Click Run, or install Java updates if necessary
- The Folder Uploader - Fetchbox window appears.
- Click Add Files
- Navigate to the folder you want to upload and select it. Repeat this step as necessary.
- Click Upload. An Upload progress bar will appear.
Step 2: Install Box Sync on Your Computer
Box Sync will automatically upload them to UBbox!