Create a web folder that links you to the top of the UBfs
- Double click on the My Network Places icon on your
desktop. (This can be located under Start > My Network
Places on some computers.)
- Click on Add Network Place from the Network Tasks
menu on the left side of the window. (This can be double-clicked on
- The Add a Network Place wizard will open. Click
- Select Choose another Network Location. Click
- In the Internet or Network Address field enter
https://ubfs.buffalo.edu/ubfs and click Next.
- Enter your UBITName and password when prompted.
(You may be asked multiple times to enter your identity throughout
- Enter a meaningful name for this link to your folder, such as
ubfs. Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- A Windows Explorer window will open to the topmost area in
UBfs. Click on links to navigate to your destination.