You can connect to UBfs from your iOS device using the free app WebDAV Navigator Lite.
Install and configure WebDAV Navigator Lite.
- Install the free app WebDAV Navigator Lite.
- Start the app.
- Hit the "+" button to configure a new source.
- Enter the information as defined below (notice the server URL starts with https):
- Name: UBFS
- Server URL*: https://ubfs-mac.buffalo.edu/ubfs
- *OPTIONAL: If you want to go directly to your myfiles space, instead use
https://ubfs-mac.buffalo.edu/ubfs/myfiles/firstletter/secondletter/UBITName for the server URL, where firstletter is the first letter of your UBITName, secondletter is the second letter of your UBITName, and UBITName is your UBITName, such as
- Username: your UBITName
- Password: your UBITName Password
- Click Save.
- Click Done.
Click on the UBFS bar to access your files from your iOS device.