You can connect to UBfs from your iOS device using the free app
WebDAV Navigator Lite.
Install and configure WebDAV Navigator Lite.
- Install the free app WebDAV
- Start the app.
- Hit the "+" button to configure a new source.
- Enter the information as defined below (notice the server URL
starts with https):
- Name: UBFS
- Server URL*: https://ubfs-mac.buffalo.edu/ubfs
- *OPTIONAL: If you want to go directly to your myfiles
space, instead use
for the server URL, where firstletter is the first letter of your
UBITName, secondletter is the second letter of your
UBITName, and UBITName is your UBITName, such as
- Username: your UBITName
- Password: your UBITName Password
- Click Save.
- Click Done.
Click on the UBFS bar to access your files from your iOS