Set up a smartphone, such as an iPhone, Android or Windows
Mobile phone, to access UBmail Powered by Google.
Your smartphone's native Gmail and Calendar apps will not work with UBmail Powered by Google.
To set up access to UBmail Powered by Google from your smartphone:
Use your phone's built-in email client to read email after you configure it for UBmail Powered by Google.
You can configure any iOS device, including iPhones and iPads,
to read your UBMail Powered by Google email.
1. Tap Settings.
2. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap Add Account.
4. Tap Other.
5. Tap Add Mail Account.
6. Enter the following:
7. Scroll down. In Incoming Mail Server:
8. Scroll down. In Outgoing Mail Server:
9. Tap Save.
10. Tap Settings. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
Tap UBmail or whatever name you gave your UBmail
11. Tap Account.
12. Tap SMTP.
13. Tap smtp.buffalo.edu as the primary server.
15.Make sure Use SSL is set to on.
16. Verify that the Server Port is set to 465. If not,
change it to 465.
17. Click Done.