Set up Outlook 2010 or 2013 for use with UBmail Powered by Exchange. You must be a faculty or staff member and your email must be on UBmail Powered by Exchange.
1. Open Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2013.
2. On the Auto Account Setup page, Outlook may try to
automatically fill in the Your Name and E-mail Address settings
based on how you're logged on to your computer.
3. Click Next on the Auto Account Setup page of the wizard.
4. Outlook performs an autodiscover to find your Exchange email
server settings. Click Allow.
5. You may be required to log on to the Exchange server
once your mailbox is discovered. If so,enter ad\ followed by
your UBITName in the User name field and your UBIT Password in the
6. If Outlook is able to set up your account, you'll see the following: Your e-mail account is successfully configured. Click Finish.