Set up the Macintosh default email client, Mail, for use with UBmail Powered by Exchange.
1. Launch Mac Mail application. If the Add Account dialogue
appears, skip to step 5.
2. Select Mail > Preferences.
3. Select the Accounts tab.
4. Click on the + under the Accounts list window to set up a new email account. This will begin the Add Account dialogue.
5. Select Exchange from the choice list. Click
6. Enter your Full Name, buffalo.edu email address, and UBIT password in the appropriate fields, then click Continue. This will start the Autodiscovery process.
7. Once Autodiscovery is complete, an Account Summary will
appear. Click Continue.
8. Select the apps you wish to use through the Mac Mail program, then click Done.