Set up an automatic reply message (vacation response) that Outlook will send on your behalf while you are away.
Operating System: All
Last Updated: July 12, 2018
- Go to https://exchowa.buffalo.edu and log in.
- Click the gear icon (Settings) on the top right of the Web page next to your name > Set automatic replies.
- Select Send automatic replies.* All the options under it will turn from gray to black. You can:
- Set the start and end times
- Set text to include when replying to people at UB
- Send a reply with a separate message to anyone outside UB (only if you use the Outlook client and have your Contacts saved on the Outlook server.)
- Click save to enable your message.
* To remove automatic replies, select Don't send automatic replies.