Manage your email while you are away by setting up an automatic
reply message (vacation response) that Outlook will send on your
Operating System: All
Applies To: UB faculty, staff, medical residents,
retirees and administrative accounts using Outlook or OWA
Last Updated: January 10, 2017
- Go to https://exchowa.buffalo.edu
and log in.
- Click the gear icon (Settings) on the top right of the
Web page next to your name > Set automatic replies.
- Select Send automatic replies. All the options under it
will turn from gray to black. You can:
- Set the start and end times
- Set text to include when replying to people at UB
- Send a reply with a separate message to anyone outside UB (only
if you use the Outlook client and have your Contacts saved on the
- Click save to enable your message.
To remove automatic replies, follow the steps above but for step
3 select Don't send automatic replies.