Operating System: Windows 7 Server
Applies To: UB students, faculty, staff, researchers
Last Updated: March 10, 2016
After UBIT updates a server certificate for Wi-Fi, you may need
to make one-time changes to your configuration in order to connect
to eduroam Wi-Fi.
1. Swipe from the right to get the Charms bar and click
2. Type in Network and sharing center, then click
Network and Sharing Center.
3. The Network and Sharing Center will open.
4. Double-click on Wi-Fi (eduroam).
5. Click Wireless Properties.
6. Select the Security tab.
7. Click Settings.
8. Make sure AddTrust External CA Root is selected, then
click OK. Click OK again.