Operating System: Windows 7 Server
Applies To: UB students, faculty, staff, researchers
Last Updated: March 10, 2016
After UBIT updates a server certificate for Wi-Fi, you may need
to make one-time changes to your configuration in order to connect
to eduroam Wi-Fi.
1. Click the wireless button in the notification area.
2. Select Open Network and Sharing Center.
3. The Network and Sharing Center will open. Select Manage
4. Double-click on the eduroam profile.
5. Select the Security tab.
6. Click Settings.
7. Make sure AddTrust External CA Root is selected, then
click OK. Click OK again.