Operating System: Android
Applies To: UB students, faculty, staff, researchers
Last Updated: March 10, 2016
Your Android device will detect if there is an issue with the certificate for eduroam.
Depending on the device and the version of the operating system, some devices will connect to the new certificate without problems. If yours doesn't:
- If you are prompted to accept the certificate for eduroam.buffalo.edu, do so. You should be all set.
- If you were not prompted to accept a certificate:
- Open your wireless connections and hold down your finger on the eduroam profile until a menu comes up with the option to Forget Profile. Click Forget Profile.
- Click eduroam to create a new connection profile.
- Use the following settings:
- EAP Method is set to PEAP
- Phase 2 Authentication is set to MSCHAPV2
- Identity is your UBITName
- Password is your UBIT Password
- Click Connect to connect to eduroam. The new certificate will be automatically accepted.