Set up your Windows device to automatically connect to eduroam, UB’s secure, preferred Wi-Fi network.
Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Applies To: UB students, faculty, staff, researchers
Last Updated: Juy 17, 2019
Note: Administrative privileges are needed on your device.
1. Select UB Connect from your available Wi-Fi networks
2. Open your Web browser, if it doesn't open automatically, and go to buffalo.edu
3. Click Configure and Connect
4. Verify the operating system shown matches the operating system on your device, and if so, click Configure and Connect
5. Click Save File
6. From your Downloads folder, click Wifi_University_at_Buffalo_Wrapper.exe
7. If you see a popup asking to install the app, select Allow
8. Click Next
9. Enter your UBITName and UBITName Password in their respective fields
10. Once the status bar is complete, click Done
Install the latest Windows 10 updates on your device (see how) before using Wi-Fi at UB.