Operating System: All
Applies To: UB faculty, staff and students
Last Updated: February 10, 2017
Use your UBITName and password to log into the Skype for Business Web
When you sign in to the Skype for Business Web Scheduler, you'll
go straight to the New Meeting page.
- Enter the Subject title for your meeting.
- You can leave the meeting location as Skype Call, or add
a location, such as a conference room, if you have in-person
attendees as well.
- Enter meeting details in the Message box.
- Select the correct time zone (UTC-5:00) Eastern Time (US
- Set the start and end date and time.
- Set Access and Presenters for your meeting.
- Under Participants and Audio, add the attendees’
names or email addresses, separated by semicolons (;).
- Click Save.