Operating System: Macintosh
Applies To: UB faculty, staff and students
Last Updated: February 13, 2017
1. Sign in to the Skype for Business on Mac client.
2. Click the Contact menu and select the contact with whom you want to schedule a meeting.
3. Click Schedule a Meeting.
4. An Outlook meeting request will open automatically, click Online Meeting and then click Add Online Meeting.
5. The online meeting information will be automatically generated and entered into the meeting message.
6. Add any information to the body of the message and click Send.