Operating System: All
Applies To: UB faculty, staff and students
Last Updated: August 21, 2017
1. On your phone, dial (716) 645-9000 (UB's conference dial-in phone number) in your meeting request, Join By Phone.
2. Enter the 5-digit Conference ID from the meeting
invitation by using your phone dial pad followed by #.
3. After ~ 30 seconds, you will be asked if you are the leader,
continue to wait on the line.
4. You will be asked to record your name and press #.
5. You will be admitted to the conference unless the leader sets
up a lobby, you will be held there until being admitted.
1. You cannot create meetings using a phone only. Please select one of the following to create your meeting:
2. On your phone, dial (716) 645-9000 (UB's conference dial-in phone number) in your meeting request, Join By Phone.
3. Enter your 5-digit Conference ID by using your phone dial pad, press * and enter your PIN (see below if needed).
4. Say your name and press #.
5. You will then be admitted to the meeting.
When in the meeting, press *1 on your phone to get a list of the options listed below.
*3 Privately play the name of each participant in the conference
*4 Toggle audience mute
*6 Mute or unmute your microphone
*7 Lock or unlock the conference
*8 Admit all participants currently in the lobby to the conference
*9 Enable or disable announcements for participants entering and exiting the conference