Download and convert your WebEx recordings and save them out to other formats.
1. Go to https://ub.webex.com and log in with your Host Account username and password.
2. Under Host a Meeting, choose My Recorded
3. You will see a list of any recordings you have made.
4. To download each file, click on the more button (which resembles a downward pointing triangle) to the right of the recording title.
5. Choose Download from the drop-down menu.
6. As the file downloads you will see a notice that the file is
preparing to download. The window will indicate when download is
7. The downloaded file will show up in the Downloads
folder (or whatever folder you set up to accept downloads).
To convert recordings from .arf format to Windows Media (.wmv), Flash (.swf) or Mpeg4 (.mp4) you need to install the WebEx Network Recording Player. This is free from the WebEx site.
1. Go to https://ub.webex.com and login with your Host Account username and password.
2. Under Support choose Downloads.
3. Click the link for Recording and Playback.
4. Download the version "for .ARF."
5. Double click or open the downloaded file to install the player. The file will be called nbr2player.msi.
1. Open the Network Recording Player.
2. Select File > Open, then choose the file you wish to convert (the file needs to be on your computer).
3. Select File > Convert Format, then choose the format.
4. Choose which panels you want to see in the recording.
5. Click OK.
6. The conversion process is very long, about the same amount of time as the recording itself.
7. You can check the progress in the system tray.
If you want to convert o MPEG-4, you must do so before UB support of WebEx ends on 8/12/2014.
1. The first time you attempt to convert a file to .mp4, the Network Recording Player will prompt you to install an additional WebEx conversion tool.
2. Click Continue.
3. The conversion tool will be installed succesfully.
4. Click Continue.
5. Choose which Panels you want to see in the recording and click OK to start converting.